Tuesday 25 August 2015

Still About Red and White


Hellooooo guysss :)
Today is Tuesday and more 3 days is weekend, keep our spirits up to spend our weekdays. yaaay!
Anyway guysss like my title for this post, still about red and white, yup! Still in August and still about red and white. As you know August is the great month for Indonesia because we had an Independence day in August. So, yeah this is my third red-white outfit for this month.

I'm wearing my metallic top from @cocraparis that i bought a few months ago (no i mean a few years ago) yup i bought a few years ago, this is one set, the top and skirt but i almost forgot and i never wear this top. Last year i just wear the skirt for my red-white outfit.

And now i wore this top, i wore with white pants , silver sneakers and white beanie with colorful pompoms. This style so sporty and edgy i think and this outfit i was wearing a couple days ago when my hair already in purple that contrast with the beanie and top.

So yeah, enjoy guysss with my third red-whit outfit, and stay tune for the fourth my red-white lol hahaha yes really i've the fourth guysss wait for a few more days okay? :D












beanie : Unbranded // top : @Cocraparis // necklace : Unbranded // pants : Unbranded // silver sneakers : Zalora 

All photos taken by NIKE

see youuu on the next post yaaa guys :) enjoy with my new oufit post ;) 

kisses 
SONYA THANIYA

what do you think about my outfit ont this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

7 comments:

  1. Good outfit.

    Also, In my blog a new Giveaway!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I love your beanie<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those silver sneakers are so cute!!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so sparkly cute and edgy <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cool and edgy look, love the pants they go very well with this cool top,
    you look very nice :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your hair...and this white and red look is fantastic.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete