Sunday 17 May 2015

Officially 20 ^o^



hellooo guysss :)
this is some photos about my birthday a few weeks ago :) 21st of april officially, i'm 20 years old :'))
so, this photo start from, birthday greeting from google, selfie with my mom, bought a gift that from my big sister, blow the candles with my family and lovely nephew, dinner and watched movie with my cousin, dinner with my friends, and some stuff that i bought during april.

Thankyou Allah for everything you gave in my life :') my lovely family, my sweet friends and all the people who loves me. And thankyou so so so much to all my friends for the gift and birthday wishes :) Allah bless all you guys :)









see youuu on the next post yaaa :) enjoy with my new post ;) 

what do you think about my outfit ont this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^


14 comments:

  1. Congrats, happy bday
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated b'day~
    wow same day with Kartini day~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cieee~ had tons of fun banget yahh <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems you had so much fun. Happy belated birthday, Sonya! :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday sonya! wish u all the best yea!

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday my blogging mate! Dapet salam juga dari temen aku si Lisa <3
    semoga panjang umur dan terus berkarya ya!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment at : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow happy birthday!

    xx,

    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! xxx sanspareilonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday sonya!
    Whaa, you got cutest birthday present!
    Wish you all dbest dear!

    http://aquilaenrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday!!! hope you had a great one :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy late birthday!! btw, love your blog. it's so colorful!! <3<3

    http://www.chippeido.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy b-day! nice presents!
    love your photos.
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy belated birthday!!!! adorable photos with your family<3

    ReplyDelete