Saturday 31 January 2015

Don't be Bored ^o^


hallooooo fellasssss :) how are you today?
by the way i just post this photo today, i almost forget to post my full look of this outfit,, this outfit was taking when i came to fashion event in Alam Sutera, Traffique a few month ago :)
i hope you guys didn't bored about this post with same outfit :D because previous post i just posted the event photos and some photos outfit with my blogger's friend and fashion lovers.. but now i post full my own looks :)








this is just bonus photos with Nadine :D because i miss her so much :')
okaaay,, see you soon on the next post in February guysss :)


what do you think about my outfit ont this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

6 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, i really love your bag its interesting! :)
    and yes we ca follow each other if you want :)

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both are amazing, i followed your blog, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat, you girls look great! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K


    ReplyDelete
  4. You look cool in this ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hat :)
    Yes I follow you on gfc, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. kirain kamu ganti warna rambut lagi jadi item, hehhehe
    topinyaaa ihhhh ga nahaaan, mauu :D

    ReplyDelete